Learn how to craft this special cupcake paperbird & bird nest!
- Large cupcake liners
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Fold 2 cupcake liners in half and glue the sides shut.
- Color one folded cupcake liner for the nest.
- Using safety scissors, cut the rounded frays of the cupcake liner and
scrunch the ends up a little bit to look like the twigs of a nest.
- Color the other cupcake liner for the body of the bird. Set aside.
- Fold a 3rd cupcake liner in half, glue the inside, and fold that in half
again (But don't glue! This will be the wings of the bird).
- Color the wings.
- Take the folded cupcake liner you're using as the body of your bird, and
glue it to a piece of paper with the rounded end facing down.
- Take the folded cupcake liner you're using as the nest and glue it a little
bit over the body of the bird with the round side facing up to make it look like
the bird is sitting in the nest.
- With another cupcake liner, cut out the circle shape from the bottom, color
and glue it to the body of the bird to make a head.
- With those scrapes, cut out a tiny triangle to make the beak.
- Now you have your very own cupcake liner bird and bird nest!