Sprout is looking for the NEXT
Kindest Kid, and we need your help!
At Sprout, we celebrate your preschooler's acts of kindness every day—small or big! Last year, your submissions in the Kindest Kid Contest were so exciting that we are looking forward to finding the next Kindest Kid! Enter the 2014 Kindest Kid Contest today and tell us how your child is kind to others, the environment, animals, or even themselves!
Finalists will appear on the TODAY show, and then you will decide the grand prize winner.
How to Enter
- Submit a photo of your kind kid.
- Include a short description of how his or her acts are making a difference in the community.
- Mark your calendars! Beginning on November 14, you can vote for one of the five finalists.
The five finalists will appear on the TODAY show where the Kindest Kid will be revealed! The Grand Prize winner will receive:
- A trip to Sprout's headquarters in New York City!
- The opportunity to serve as Chief Kindness Officer for a day!
- A charitable donation of $5,000 made in his or her name!
- Sprout gift basket
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and where prohibited. Open to residents of the 48 contiguous US or DC who are 18 or older and the parents or guardians of a 2-7 year old child. Begins September 3, 2014 at 6 am ET and ends September 30, 2014 at 11:59 am ET. Limit one entry per person. Sponsor: Children's Network, LLC. Promotional Partner: Mattel.