NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
UPDATE NOTICE: The Grand Prize Winner Voting Period will begin on November 14, 2014 at 12:00:01 AM ET. Please see Paragraph 7 below for more information.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal United States (“U.S.”) residents who are 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority in their state, whichever is greater, and who are the parent/legal guardian of a child of the developmental age between two (2) and seven (7) years, and who reside in the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. Employees, officers and directors of PBS KIDS Sprout ("Sprout"), Mattel, Inc. (“Promotional Partner”), Children’s Network, LLC ("Sponsor"), NBCUniversal Media, LLC (“NBCU”), and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, TV production partners, advertising agencies, promotional suppliers, any agencies or other individuals engaged in the development or implementation of this contest and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals (collectively, "Contest Entities") are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Residents of Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico are not eligible to win.
2. CONTEST DESCRIPTION: The entry submission period for Sprout's Kindest Kid Contest ("Contest") begins at 6:00:01AM Eastern Time ("ET”) on September 3, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on September 30, 2014 ("Entry Submission Period"). The Contest provides an opportunity for entrants to submit a short essay of 1,000 characters or less describing how their child between the ages of two (2) and seven (7) years (“Child”) has shown kindness in his/her community or beyond, in keeping with one (1) or more of the four (4) kindness counts pillars (“Kindness Counts Pillars”): Be Kind to Yourself, Be Kind to Others, Be Kind to the Earth, and Be Kind to Animals (“Essay”). Your Essay may only describe one Child. The Essay must be accompanied by a photo of the Child (“Photo”) (Essay and Photo together constitute a "Contest Entry"). You must be the parent/legal guardian of the Child described in your Contest Entry. The Contest Entries will be judged according to the Finalist Judging Criteria (as defined below) to select five (5) Finalists (as defined below). See Section 12 for complete Prize (as defined below) details.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Visit www.sproutonline.com/kindestkid (the “Entry Website”) during the Entry Submission Period and access the Contest entry page. Complete the online entry form, including your Essay, and upload your Photo as directed. Contest Entries must be submitted to Sponsor's server by 11:59:59 PM ET on September 30, 2014. Refer to Section 4 for more details regarding the requirements for your Contest Entry. You may only enter once for each Child. Duplicate Contest Entries will be void; incomplete Contest Entries will be disqualified. For the avoidance of doubt, entrant must own or have the right to convey any and all right, title and interest in and to the Contest Entry. Submitting a Contest Entry that is copyrighted by another individual will make you responsible for any legal action the legal copyright holder might take against you.
4. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Essays must be written in English and must be one thousand (1,000) characters or less. Photos may be color or black and white, must be submitted in .jpeg/.jpg, .gif, .png, or .bmp format, and must be ten (10) Mb or less in file size. Contest Entries may not contain any copyrighted elements other than elements owned by the entrant or by Sponsor. Any elements that appear in a Contest Entry, including, without limitation, logos, images, or other materials used must be either: [a] entirely original, created by the entrant; [b] property of the Sponsor; or [c] in the public domain. Use of any other elements will result in disqualification of a Contest Entry, in the Sponsor's sole discretion. Contest Entries must not contain personally identifiable information such as last names, addresses, phone numbers, screen names, email addresses, etc. Entrants must not engage in any violent, dangerous, or illegal behavior in creating a Contest Entry. Contest Entries must not contain inappropriate content, including but not limited to vulgarity, obscenity, lewd, pornographic or violent material, or materials which promote violence. Contest Entries must not defame or invade the privacy or publicity rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon a person's personal or proprietary rights. Contest Entries that do not include all required information and do not adhere to the foregoing and following requirements will be considered void and will not be considered in the judging of the Contest. Contest Entries that are deemed by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be immoral, obscene, profane or NOT IN KEEPING WITH SPONSOR'S IMAGE AND/OR BRAND WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
5. ENTRANT'S REPRESENTATIONS: By submitting a Contest Entry, you represent and warrant that [a] you are the creator of the Contest Entry, [b] the Contest Entry is wholly original (apart from any allowable public domain or Sponsor-owned elements), [c] the Contest Entry does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, [d] the Contest Entry has not previously been entered in any other contest, [e] the Contest Entry has not been previously published in any medium, and [f] you own all rights to your Contest Entry (excluding any allowable public domain or Sponsor-owned elements). If persons other than you appear in the photo, you must have their written consent to submit the photo in the Contest. If any person appearing in the Photo is a minor, you must have the written consent of the minor's parent/legal guardian to submit the Photo in the Contest. Further, if the Photo was taken by anyone other than you, you represent and warrant that such person(s) have granted you all rights to the Photo. By entering, you agree to give copies of all such written permissions to the Sponsor upon request. Sponsor's determination as to whether any Contest Entry potentially violates the rights of any third party is final. By entering, entrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Releasees (as defined below) from any action or liability resulting from the publishing of his/her Contest Entry and/or use of the Contest Entry as otherwise permitted by these rules.
6. RIGHTS TO CONTEST ENTRIES: Contest Entries and other submitted material become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned, nor will any correspondence about Contest Entries will be entered into. By submitting a Contest Entry, you grant the Sponsor and its affiliated companies the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use the Contest Entry or part thereof (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party. You agree that, upon request by the Sponsor, you will sign a copyright assignment and provide a digital copy of your Contest Entry in native resolution. By submitting a Contest Entry, you further agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against the Released Parties (as defined below), or any other person or entity, on the grounds that any use of the Contest Entry, or any derivative works, infringes any of your rights, including, without limitation, copyrights and moral rights. You further acknowledge that unless your Contest Entry is chosen as a Winner (as defined below), the Sponsor is in no way obligated to broadcast, publish or use your Contest Entry in any way. Nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between you and the Sponsor. In no way are you to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of the Sponsor.
7. SELECTION OF FIRST ROUND SEMI-FINALIST, SECOND ROUND FINALIST JUDGING, AND PUBLIC VOTING: There will be three (3) rounds of judging.
Round 1: Initial judging to determine Semi-Finalists (defined below);
Round 2: Judging to determine Finalists (defined below); and
Round 3: Public voting for Grand Prize Winner (defined below).
Round 1: Initial Judging for Semi-Finalist: On or about October 2, 2014, an independent, qualified judging organization (“Initial Judges”) will review all eligible Contest Entries and select up to twenty-five (25) semi-finalists (“Semi-Finalists”, each a “Semi-Finalist”) based on the following judging criteria (“Semi-Finalist Judging Criteria”):
- Impact on community and ability to inspire and motivate others (25% of total score)
- Uniqueness of kind act (25% of total score)
- Sincerity and credibility (25% of total score)
- Ensuring kind act is part of one (1) or more of the Kindness Counts Pillars (25% of total score)
Each Semi-Finalist will advance to Round 2. The selection and review process may occur on a rolling basis as Contest Entries are received. In the event of a tie, the Initial Judges will break the tie at their sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to pick fewer than twenty-five (25) Semi-Finalists (or none at all) or to extend the Entry Submission Period if the Contest does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Contest Entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Round 2: Finalist Judging: On or about October 15, 2014, Semi-Finalists will be judged by a panel of qualified judges from Sprout and the TODAY Show (“Finalist Judges”), who will select up to five (5) finalists (“Finalists”, each a “Finalist”) based on the uniqueness of the kind act (“Finalist Judging Criteria”). In the event of a tie, the Finalist Judges will break the tie at their sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to pick fewer than five (5) Finalists (or none at all). Each potential Finalist will be notified by phone and by email and will be required to complete and return, within two (2) days of receipt, an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability and, if legally permissible, publicity form and/or other paperwork as required by Sponsor. Inability to contact a potential Finalist within two (2) days from the first attempted notification and/or the return of any documentation as undeliverable will result in selection of the next highest scoring entrant.
Finalist Filming: Once all Finalists have been verified, Sponsor will arrange with each Finalist to visit his/her home to create and film a short video featuring the Child and his/her kind act that was featured in the Contest Entry (“Finalist Entries”, each a “Finalist Entry”). Sponsor will post the Finalist Entries for public viewing and voting on the Voting Website (as defined below).
Each Finalist will be required to provide written consent for him/herself and his/her Child to be filmed and to permit the live and/or recorded broadcast, publication, or other use of said film footage, in whole or in part, by Sponsor, and those acting on its behalf, for advertising or commercial purpose, worldwide without limitation and without additional compensation. Each Finalist agrees to grant Sponsor the results and proceeds of the film footage (hereunder “Materials”) with the right for the full period of copyright, including all extensions and renewals thereof, and thereafter in perpetuity, throughout the world, to use and re-use all or any part of the Materials for the purpose of making and producing television programs and other works, and advertising, publicizing and exploiting the same, by all means and in all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, and to authorize others to do so. Neither a Finalist, his/her Child, nor any other party now or hereafter having an interest in the Materials shall have any right or action against Sponsor or any Contest Entities or any other party arising out of any use of said Materials. Each Finalist further agrees that Sponsor may elect, in its sole discretion, to not use the Materials or to use only a portion of the Materials. The requirements of this section are void where prohibited by law.
Round 3: Public Voting for Grand Prize Winner: Beginning on or about November 14, 2014 at 12:00:01 AM ET and ending on or about December 3, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM ET, or on such dates and at such times as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (“Grand Prize Winner Voting Period”), Finalist Entries will be posted on www.Today.com (the “Voting Website”) in a randomized manner for public viewing and voting, and members of the public who are fourteen (14) years of age or older (the “Voters”, each a “Voter”) are invited to go to the Voting Website to vote for the Finalist Entry the Voter views as the kindest kid. Voting rules and procedures established by the NBCU will be posted on the Voting Website. The Finalist Entry that receives the most votes during the Grand Prize Voting Period will be declared the potential grand prize winner (“Grand Prize Winner”). The Finalist Entry with the second most votes will be declared the potential first prize winner. The Finalist Entry with the third most votes will be declared the potential second prize winner. The Finalist Entry with the fourth most votes will be declared the third prize winner. The Finalist Entry with the fifth highest number of votes will be declared the fourth prize winner. In the event Finalist Entries are tied, a tie-breaking judge, as determined in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, will make the final decision as to which Finalist Entry embodies the spirit of the Contest more, at his or her sole discretion.
Decisions of Sponsor and Judges are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Contest.
Notwithstanding any other provision of these Rules, if at any time during the Submission Entry Period, the Initial Judging, Finalist Judging or the Grand Prize Winner Voting Period or at any time thereafter, the Sponsor determines that not enough or no eligible entrants exist from which to determine Semi-Finalists, Finalists or a Grand Prize Winner, then Sponsor may in its sole and exclusive discretion determine that not enough or no eligible contestants exist, and then may either suspend or terminate the Contest or modify it (or any parts thereof) in any equitable manner that Sponsor deems appropriate in its sole and exclusive discretion, including, without limitation, by not awarding any one or more of the prizes set forth in these rules.
For each eligible vote that is cast during the Public Voting Period, the Sponsor will donate $1 to a charity of its choice (“Sponsor-selected charity”), up to a maximum of $25,000.
8. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: The Grand Prize Winner will be announced during the week of December 8, 2014 on the TODAY Show and will also be announced on Sprout on air, and shared through social media by Sprout.
FINALIST PRIZE: There will be five (5) finalist prizes (“Finalist Prizes”, each a “Finalist Prize”) awarded: one (1) Finalist Prize to each Finalist. Each Finalist Prize consists of a trip for Finalist and Child (“Finalist Child”) to New York, New York to appear on a segment on the TODAY Show (“Finalist Trip”). Trip includes: roundtrip coach commercial air travel from a major commercial airport near Finalist’s residence (as determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion) to a major commercial airport in the New York, NY metro area; roundtrip airport transportation; accommodations for two (2) nights in one (1) double occupancy hotel room (“Finalist Hotel”); appearance on a segment on the TODAY Show during the week of December 8, 2014 (“Segment”); and transportation to and from Finalist Hotel to the TODAY show location. Each Finalist, excluding the Finalist who is selected as the Grand Prize Winner, will also receive a one-thousand dollar ($1,000) donation in their name to a Sponsor-selected charity, and one (1) Sprout gift basket. Prize will be awarded “as is” with no warranty, guaranty, either express or implied by Sponsor.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Finalist Prize is $3,500. Total ARV of all Finalist Prizes is seventeen thousand five hundred dollars ($17,500).
If a Finalist cannot travel at the time determined by the Sponsor for the TODAY Show appearance, Finalist will forfeit the Finalist Trip to New York, NY, no compensation or substitution for the Finalist Trip will be provided, and, if time permits, another Finalist will be chosen. Date and/or time of Segment may change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Segment is subject to cancellation.
GRAND PRIZE: There will be one (1) grand prize (“Grand Prize”) awarded to the Grand Prize Winner. The Grand Prize includes a trip for Grand Prize Winner and his/her Child and two (2) guests (“Guests”) to New York, NY to visit Sprout’s corporate headquarters (“Grand Prize Trip”). Grand Prize Trip includes the following: roundtrip coach commercial air travel tickets from a major commercial airport near Grand Prize Winner’s residence to a major commercial airport in the New York, NY metro area, (as determined by Sponsor); accommodations for two (2) nights in one (1) quad occupancy hotel (determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion) (“Grand Prize Winner’s Hotel”); roundtrip airport and Grand Prize Winner’s Hotel transportation; daily America breakfast at Grand Prize Winner’s Hotel; visit to Sprout’s corporate headquarters located at 30 Rockefeller Plaza, 16th Floor, New York, NY 10112; and a tour of the Sunny Side Up Studio at Sprout’s corporate headquarters, as the Chief Kindness Officers for the day. Grand Prize also includes a five thousand dollar ($5,000) donation in the Grand Prize Winner’s name to a Sponsor-selected charity.
Total ARV of Grand Prize is $5,500.
Finalist and Grand Prize Winner will be referred to herein as “Winners” or “Winner.”
Grand Prize and Finalist Prizes will be referred to herein “Prizes” or “Prize.”
All charity donations will be made by the Sponsor. Winner will not be entitled to any tax gain or benefit on the total value of the donation made by the Sponsor or liable for taxes (if any) imposed on said donation.
Winner must be able to travel on dates designated by Sponsor, or Prize will be forfeited. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent, on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. All expenses not specified are Winner’s responsibility. ARV of Prizes will be determined by Winner's residence and seasonal rates. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and certain restrictions; blackout dates may apply. Air carriers, hotels and other transportation selected by Sponsor. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellation and/or delays or any change by the air carriers, lodging facilities or other company or any persons providing any of the Prize elements for the Winner and Guests, is applicable, due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control.
Once travel commences, no unscheduled stopovers are permitted; if an unscheduled stopover occurs, full fare will be charged form stopover point of the remaining segments, including return, of the trip. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Trip may not be combined with any other offer, and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Winners, Winner’s Child, and Guests must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents. Travelers are responsible for any travel insurance. All other costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including transportation, luggage fees, meals, souvenirs, and gratuities, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. If Winner resides within 100 miles of New York, NY, ground transportation may, at Sponsor’s discretion, be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in Prize value.
Guests, or a parent/legal guardian if Guest is under the age of 18, must complete and return a notarized liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. If Grand Prize Winner chooses to take Grand Prize Trip with fewer than two (2) Guests, or no Guests, the remaining elements of Prize will constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s Prize obligation to Winner and no additional compensation will be awarded. By accepting the Prize, Winners and Guests, if any, represent that they understand that travel, whether by plane, automobile, or other conveyance, or by foot, and in the air, contains some inherent element of risk of accident, illness, injury, loss or death, which may be caused by negligence, forces of nature, or other agencies, known or unknown. Winner and Guests represent that they recognize that such risks may be present at any time before, during and after the Finalist Trip or Grand Prize Trip. In order to be considered a Winner and partake of the enjoyment of the Prize, the Winner and Guests must be willing to accept the risk, and to confirm their acceptance to such risk in writing at Sponsor's request.
10. GENERAL: All taxes on Prizes and expenses relating to acceptance and use of Prizes not specified are the sole responsibility of Winners. By participating, entrants (and entrant's parent/legal guardian, if entrant is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence) agree [a] to these rules and decisions of Sponsor and Administrator which shall be final and binding in all respects and in all matters relating to this Contest; [b] to hereby release, discharge, indemnify and agree to hold harmless Contest Entities and all of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives (individually and collectively "Releasees") from any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise) of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss of or destruction of property), arising out of or in connection with the Contest or from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, or participation in the Contest or any Contest related activity; [c] to grant the Sponsor (not withstanding anything else in these Rules) a license to reproduce and use Entry materials for any purpose whatsoever without compensation or further permission, including but not limited to an irrevocable and perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide right, in all media (now known or later developed) to use, publish, or otherwise exploit any entry materials (whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, together or with other works and/or used in distorted, illusory or composite form, as solely determined by Sponsor) for any trade, advertising, publicity and promotional purpose without notice, review or approval; and [d] if a Winner to the announcement/use of name, voice, image and/or likeness for trade, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation (unless prohibited by law) by Sponsor and those acting pursuant to Sponsor's direction, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval and agrees to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. In no event will Releasees be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages. Releasees are not responsible and shall not be liable for: [a] telephone, electronic, hardware or software, program, network, Internet or computer malfunction, technical errors or by any human error which may occur, or any error in the processing of entries, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry, or other information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any information; [b] failed, incomplete, garbled, corrupted or delayed computer transmissions, or internet or Web site accessibility or availability; [c] lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete or illegible entries or email or [d] any condition caused by events that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Contest or any portion thereof should computer hardware or software malfunctions (such as but not limited to virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures) or any other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Contest, and select the Winners from Entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Entry materials will be deemed a Work Made For Hire under the Copyright laws of the United States, but if Winner's Entry materials cannot be so deemed, then winner agrees to irrevocably sell, assign and transfer to Sponsor all of his/her rights, title and interest in and to the Entry materials, including all copyrights (including but not limited to renewal, derivative rights), in the United States and worldwide, for valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged. Winners (and Winner's parent/legal guardian if Winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence) hereby waive in favor of Sponsor, all rights of "Droit Moral" or "Moral Rights of Authors" or any similar rights or principles of law that the Winner may nor or later have in the Entry materials. Sponsor reserves the right to alter, change or modify any of the winning stated materials, in its sole discretion. Upon the request of Sponsor, winner shall execute and deliver such additional instrument of sale, transfer and assignment, in a form deemed necessary and as may be solely determined by Sponsor. Sponsor's failure to request such an assignment shall not be deemed a waiver of the right to request the assignment at any time, and winner agrees to comply with any such request.
11. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Releasees are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or technical error or programming error or unauthorized access to the Web site. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like entry methods, will disqualify all entries using such methods. Entry information and entries become property of Sponsor. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address used to participate at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIALOR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITE- www.sproutonline.com/kindestkid OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, entrants (and entrant's parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agree that: [a] any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the Winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, and [b] any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys' fees; and [c] under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses), and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Releasees in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of any jurisdiction, and all proceedings shall take place in State of New York.
13. WINNER LIST: To receive a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by December 31, 2014, to: Sprout's Kindest Kid Contest Winner List, PMI Station, PO Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750.
SPONSOR: Children's Network, LLC, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, 16th floor, New York, NY 10112
© 2014 Children's Network, LLC. All rights reserved.