- 16 ounce pack oriental style rice noodles, spaghetti width
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, shredded or small dice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame tahini (sesame paste)
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 3 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Cutting board and knife
- Cooking pot
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoons
- Slotted spoon
- Safety scissors
- Large serving dish
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain well and pour in large mixing bowl.
- Mix the sesame tahini with the soy sauce and add to the noodles while still warm. Set aside to cool.
- Chop the cilantro and scallions. Set aside with sesame seeds for garnish, if using.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, mixing thoroughly with a spoon.
- Transfer well-blended mixture to serving dish.
- Garnish with cilantro sprigs, black sesame seeds, and a pinch of chili powder.
- Chill and serve cold.