- 6 eggs
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat shredded cheese
- 1 cup chopped sausage or bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 packages of 15 mini fillo pastry cups
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons sour cream (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Baking sheet
- Frying pan
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Parchment baking paper (optional)
- Serving dish
- In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
- Add milk, eggs, 1 cup of the cheese, sausage or bacon, and seasonings.
- Mix well and scramble in the pan on medium heat until firm. Chop into very small pieces with spatula.
- Spoon into pastry cups and top with a pinch of cheese.
- Bake the cups at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 7-8 minutes or just until cheese melts to golden.