- 2 small cucumbers
- 2-3 tablespoons of canned tuna
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- slices of red, yellow and orange pepper
1. In a bowl, mix tuna, mayonnaise, parsley and chive. You may add salt and pepper to adjust your taste
2. Cut tulip shares from your red yellow and orange pepper using a cookie cutter.
3. Cut your cucumbers into a few parts to use them as tulip stems. Scoop out the
center of each part, leaving the cucumber hollow in the middle. Cut off the cucumber skin on both sides to make leaves
4. Fill each of your cucumber stems with your tuna mixture from step one
5. After each cucumber is filled, place a tulip flower on the top!