- Preheat oven 350*F.
- Grease a 12-hole muffin tin with spray oil.
- In a large bowl lightly mix vegetables, cheese and flour.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, olive oil, milk and yogurt.
- Pour egg mixture onto vegetable mixture and stir until just combined.
- Spoon mixture evenly into the muffin tins and top by placing frozen peas on six and carrot slices on remaining six. Bake 25-30 minutes.
- When cool insert tiny parsley stalks into each carrot slice to represent carrot foliage.
Alternative: Before cooking, place cherry tomatoes on muffins. When cooked and cool, add basil to the tomato topped muffins to represent tomato leaves.