- Toast the bread.
- Combine tuna, celery, mayonnaise and spring onions. Mix well.
- Spread one-sixth tuna mix evenly over each piece of toast.
- Place on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Broil until the cheese has melted and is starting to turn golden.
- Remove from the broiler and cut each diagonally into 4 to resemble kites.
- Arrange on plates and add long green onions for the kites' tails and halved vegetable slices for ribbons
Note: Carrots and celery can pose a choking hazard for younger children.