- Make the bread dough according to the directions on the packet. Add your seed mix.
- After the dough first rises, knock down the dough and form into one large ball (body), one medium ball (head), 4 small balls (legs) and 3 tiny balls (ears and snout).
- On a lined baking tray, position the balls to make a teddy shape.
- To make Teddy’s eyes, brush the dough with milk and push in 2 raisins.
- Cover Teddy with a clean tea towel and keep him in a warm place until he has doubled in size.
- Bake 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes, then reduce to 375 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 20 minutes or until Teddy sounds hollow when you tap his tummy
- In a small bowl, mix together the ricotta and honey.
- Spread bread with honey ricotta and eat!
Mixed seeds can be optional for this recipe.
Please Note raisins can be a choking for very young children