- 2 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen peaches
- 1 1/2 cups of ice
- 3/4 cup light non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Raw sugar (optional for garnish)
- Whipped cream or non-dairy whipped topping (optional for garnish)
- Mint leaves (optional for garnish)
- Straws (optional)
- Cute serving cups
- Add orange juice, peaches, ice, non-dairy whipped topping, and vanilla to blender and mix.
- Pour into serving cups, add straws
- Garnish with a dab of whipped cream, a pinch of raw sugar for sparkle, and a mint leaf (optional).