- 5 cups (5 ounces) baby spinach, washed and dried
- 2 oranges peeled, sectioned and cut into bite sized pieces or, 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges drained
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries (about 15 berries), optional
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and sliced
- Place spinach in shallow large bowl arranging outside leaves on edges to resemble edge or tutu.
- Place cucumber slices in the center of salad.
- Place orange pieces artistically around cucumber slices.
- In small bowl whisk together all ingredients.
- Pour 1/2 of dressing over salad, toss lightly when ready to serve.
- Add more dressing as needed for personal taste.
- Serve with crusty whole grain bread, if desired.
- For Main dish salad add strips of cooked chicken.