- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 packet gelatin, your favorite flavor
- 2 cups thick Greek-style yogurt
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds
- Extra yogurt to decorate
- 1 cherry
- Make gelatin following the instructions on the packet.
- When set, stir with a fork to break into tiny pieces.
- In a large clear bowl, layer ingredients starting with the pineapple, then gelatin, half the yogurt, strawberries, bananas, remaining half of the yogurt and grapes.
- Drizzle with honey, sprinkle with toasted almonds and top with an extra dollop of yogurt and a cherry.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Use a big spoon and dig deep so everyone gets a taste of all the delicious layers!