- 2 cups quinoa
- Can of diced tomato
- Half of a yellow onion
- One can of chickpeas
- 2 red, yellow or orange peppers
- In a sauce pan, sauté some diced onions in olive oil.
- Drain the can of chickpeas, add to onions.
- Add one to two diced peppers.
- Add salt, pepper and cumin to taste. Sauté for 5-8 minutes.
- Add can of diced tomatoes to sauce pan. Bring to a simmer. Add quinoa. Mix all ingredients together.
- Take large flour tortilla, toast it, spread sharp cheddar cheese and quinoa mixture into the middle. Roll it up and enjoy!