- 2 cups cooked pumpkin, mashed
- 2 cups raw sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 cups self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups dried fruit
- Line oven trays with baking paper or grease trays.
- In a large bowl, combine mashed pumpkin, raw sugar, oil and vanilla.
- Add flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and ground ginger. Mix well.
- Stir in dried fruit.
- Drop spoonfuls on prepared trays, leaving space for the cookies to spread.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool on trays.