- In a bowl, mix cream cheese and milk until smooth
- Add chives and salt. Mix until combined.
- Refrigerate before serving!
To make the seed mix:
- In a small bowl, mix seeds, almonds and soy sauce.
- Spread evenly onto a baking paper lined cookie tray.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden
- Remove from oven and cool on tray.
- To serve, dip a pretzel into the cream cheese dip and then into the seed mix and then presto, you have a pretzel magic wand!
Note: Pretzels can be a choking hazard to young children.