- 8 cups popcorn (popped)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup finely chopped dried pineapple
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- Combine maple syrup, agave nectar, vinegar, vanilla, margarine, and salt and melt in microwave/cook on stove for two minutes until it is all liquefied.
- Mix the nuts, coconut, and dried fruit into the dry popcorn.
- Dump the melted liquid over popcorn mixture and toss around with a spoon until the popcorn is covered lightly.
- Place in fridge for 10-15 minutes so the mixture can begin to cool.
- After the mixture has cooled and hardened, take the mixture and form ball shapes with your hands and place on wax paper.
- Place back in fridge in order for them to harden more quickly.