1 package flatbread
2 cups shredded mozzarella
1 1/4 cups pizza sauce
- Aluminum foil
- Baking sheet
- Biscuit cutter or round cookie cutter
- Clean safety scissors or kitchen shears
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Parchment baking paper
- Serving dish
- To make the rings for your pizza planets, tear 1-inch wide pieces of foil off the roll and twisting tightly into long strips. For guests under 4, serve planets without rings.
- Use a biscuit cutter or round cookie cutter to cut circles out of flatbread. Cut a top and a bottom for each planet.
- Keeping aside half of the flatbread circles to use as tops, set the other half of the circles on baking sheets covered with parchment.
- Top each circle with 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce and 2 tablespoons of shredded mozzarella. Top with flatbread circles.
- Add the twisted foil before baking, wrapping around to look like Saturn's rings. Tuck the ends in between the flatbread layers.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or until cheese melts.
- Let cool and remove from baking sheet with a spatula. Use clean safety scissors to trim off melted cheese around the edges.
- Serve on a darkly colored platter.