- 2 cups of pure orange juice
- 1 cup of pure white grape juice
- 1/2 cup of plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup of cranberry or raspberry juice
- 1 tablespoon of honey (optional)
- 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 small banana
- 2 kiwis
- Sliced strawberries
- Cut grapes
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 wisk or large spoon
- 1 ladle to serve
- Bowls to serve
- In a large mixing bowl, pour in the orange, grape and cranberry or raspberry juices.
- Add the yogurt, honey (if desired) and fresh lemon juice into the large mixing bowl and whisk until blended.
- Put several slices of banana and kiwi or strawberries into each bowl.
- Add in the cut grapes and blueberries.
- Pour 1/2 cup yogurt-juice mixture on top of the fruit and enjoy the soup!