- Two bananas
- Red apple
- Purple grapes
- Almond butter
- Peel two bananas and place them side by side next to each other.
- Cut one end of both bananas.
- Slice two sides of an apple, then half those slices.
- Spread almond butter on the white side of the apple slices, then lean them against the bananas to make the wheels.
- Half two purple grapes.
- Spread almond butter on the inside of the grapes to rest against the apple slices.
- Stack blueberries in the front of the car to make the fender.
- Stick raisins on the cut front of the bananas.