- Chocolate Chips
- Vanilla Yogurt
- Prepare a stack of 5-6 pancakes.
- Place one pancake in the center of your plate, and then place a second pancake on top of the first, covering it halfway.
- On the left and right of the two pancakes in the center, place two smaller pancakes on either side for the monkey’s ears.
- Spoon two dollops of vanilla yogurt on the top half of the pancake to place the eyes OR use two banana slices.
- Drop one chocolate chip on each yogurt dollop/banana slice.
- Place two chocolate chips on the bottom half of the pancake for the monkey’s nose and arrange several chocolate chips for his smile!