- Wedge of seedless watermelon
- 1 lime, juiced
- Mint leaves
- Yogurt containers
- Popsicle sticks
- Aluminum foil
- Scoop watermelon flesh from the rind (picking out any seeds) and put it in the blender.
- Add lime juice and a few mint leaves.
- Blend until smooth. Taste and adjust mint and lime if necessary.
- Pour watermelon mixture into the yogurt containers.
- Cover the yogurt containers with small pieces of aluminium foil and push the popsicle sticks through the top into the mixture. This will hold the popsicle sticks up straight until the ice pops freeze.
- Place in freezer.
- Remove frozen pops from the yogurt containers and eat to keep cool!