- 4 apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Apple peeler
- Baking sheet
- Cutting board
- Gallon size plastic bag
- Measuring spoons
- Parchment baking paper
- Serving dish
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel, core, and slice apples.
- Place apple slices into a large plastic bag.
- Add all of the ingredients to the plastic bag, distributing as evenly as possible over the apples.
- Mix everything together from the outside of the bag.
- Lay parchment on baking sheet, spread apples in a single layer and sprinkle with a tiny bit of sugar.
- Bake apple slices at 225 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour until golden brown then use tongs to flip the slices and bake an additional 30 minutes.
- Cool completely, serve, and nibble away on Lucy's Half-Moon Harvest Apple Chips while enjoying the Good Night Show! (Note: The finished apples will be the consistency of fruit leather.)