- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 can chopped tomatoes (14 ounces)
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can kidney beans (10 ounces), drained and rinsed
- 8 whole grain tortillas
- 2 slices sliced cheese, cut to resemble keyboard keys including a space bar.
- Cooking spray oil
- Sour cream in a squirt bottle
- In a frying pan heat oil. Add onions and cook until transparent.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned, mashing with a potato masher to remove any lumps.
- Add taco seasoning, tomatoes, water and beans. Simmer approximately 20 minutes until thick. Let cool.
- Spread cooled beef mixture over half a tortilla and top with cheese shapes to make a keyboard. Fold over laptop tortilla ‘lid’.
- Spray a clean frying pan with oil and gently fry the lap top quesadilla until brown and crispy on both sides.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Pipe a logo onto each tortilla laptop before taking a bite!