- 1 can tuna in oil, undrained (7 ounces)
- 3/4 cup wheat germ
- 1/4 cup milk powder
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- Sunflower seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Food processor
- Mixing bowl
- Oven tray
- In a food processor, mix the tuna, wheat germ, milk powder and ketchup until smooth.
- Roll into 24 balls.
- Place on greased oven tray and flatten with a fork. The marks created by the forks will be the cat's whiskers.
- Decorate each ball with pumpkin seeds for cat eyes, nose, jowls and ears
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until golden, approximately 10 minutes.