- 1/2 packet red jello
- 1/2 packet green jello
- 1/2 packet orange jello
- 1 packet yellow jello
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 1 13 ounce can coconut milk
- 2 ounces milk
- Cooking spray oil
- Spray the base of a lightly greased tray cake pan with oil.
- In separate small bowls, dissolve red, green and orange jello each in 2/3 cup boiling water. Allow to cool. Refrigerate until set.
- In a medium bowl, dissolve the orange jello and gelatin in 1 cup of boiling water.
- Add the cold milk and stir to combine.
- Quickly dip the bases of bowls of set jello in hot water and turn out onto a chopping board. Roughly chop.
- Scatter the different colored chopped jello evenly over the base of the jelly roll tray.
- Pour the yellow milk jello over the chopped jello and gently tap on the bench to remove any air bubbles.
- Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate until set.
- When set firm, invert the jelly roll tray onto a chopping board and use a hot dish cloth to wipe the base of the tray. Carefully lift the tray and the jelly should fall out.
- Cut the jello into diamond shapes and marvel at their spectacle!