- 4 bananas
- 1/2 cup butter milk
- Jar of peach slices, drained
- Sealed container
- Food processor
- Peel and slice the bananas. Put into a sealed container and freeze until hard.
- Arrange peach slices on plates to resemble petals on flowers.
- Put the frozen banana slices and 1/4 cup buttermilk in a food processor.
- Process slowly adding the remaining buttermilk in a thin stream.
- Continue processing until the banana mixture turns creamy.
- Immediately scoop balls of banana ice cream and spoon into the center of the peaches to resemble flowers, decorate with green apple peelings for stems and green apple wedges for leaves.