- Sandwich wrap
- Peanut butter
- Cut the wrap into a long rectangle, about 4-inches high and 7-inches long.
- Spread peanut butter, honey, nuts and strawberry bits on one side of the wrap.
- Carefully roll the wrap, with the ingredients on the inside, into a cone shape so that the bottom stays tight.
- Add your rose bud wraps to a mug or another shallow cup to act a vase.
- Complete the bouquet by adding "leaves" made out of green grapes and kiwis on wooden coffee stirrers.
- Admire, and then eat!