- 1 orange
- 1/2 banana, peeled
- Strawberry yogurt
- Graham crackers
- Cutting board
- Plastic bag
- Safety scissors
- Slice the orange into circles and place one slice flat on a plate.
- Break off two thin pieces of graham cracker and place them below the orange slice.
- Slice the banana in half, length wise.
- Place each piece on top of the graham cracker.
- Spoon the yogurt into the plastic bag. Seal the top.
- Using safety scissors, snip off a small part from the bottom corner to create a piping bag.
- Squeeze the yogurt out, around the orange.
- Decorate the center of the orange (optional).
- Now you a have a delicious, healthy good sport snack.