For the salsa:
- Strawberries, sliced
- Mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon strawberry fruit preserve
For the pita chips:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Pitas or tortillas, cut into wedges
- To make the salsa, combine the fruit, mint and preserve in a mixing a bowl. Toss lightly.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- To make the pita chips, cut the pitas or tortillas into triangle wedges.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Place the tortilla wedges on a baking sheet and sprinkle with the sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes, or until warm.
- Remove from the oven, let cool.
- Serve with the fresh fruit salsa.