- Golden Delicious apples, peeled, cored, and quartered
- Fuji (or Granny Smith) apples, peeled, cored, and quartered
- 1/2-1 cup apple juice (to desired consistency)
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg (optional)
- Cutting board & knife
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cup (for liquids)
- Microwave safe container
- In a sealable microwave container, combine apples with all other ingredients.
- Close lid, leaving one corner of lid open to allow steam to escape. Microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- Using a potato masher, blend to desired consistency.
- Serve hot or chill for later use. Yum!