- Buckwheat pancakes mix (and mix ingredients)
- Mixing bowl
- Cooking spray
- Cut a "V" shape from the top of each strawberry.
- Then, slice each strawberry vertically so that each piece resembles a heart.
- Assemble the pancake mix, according to the instructions.
- Coat the pan with cooking spray and place on the stove over medium heat.
- Spoon batter into the pan and add strawberries once the batter starts to bubble.
- Using a spatula, flip the pancake and brown the other side.
- Place pancake on a plate and garnish with extra strawberries.
- Enjoy your strawberry heart pancakes with someone you love!