- 2 pineapple rings (canned in own juice)
- Non-fat or low-fat yogurt in your favorite flavor
- 1 red apple
- 1 green apple
- A handful of blueberries
- Cutting board
- Place the pineapple ring in middle of plate.
- Spoon the yogurt into the center of the pineapple.
- Have a grown-up cut the apple into slices, making the petals of the flower.
- Place petals around the outside of pineapple ring to create a flower.
- Make the stem out of a line of blueberries, with a slice of green apple as a leaf at the bottom of the stem.
- To eat, use the apple slices to dip into the yogurt center for a yummy treat!