- 1 - 4 ounce whole wheat bagel, cut in half
- Tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- Sliced black olives and an orange pepper to decorate Elmo's face
- Cookie sheet
- Butter knife
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread tomato sauce onto each half of the bagel and place on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese onto the bagel to make two eyes and the cheddar cheese to make a mouth.
- Place two sliced olives in the mozzarella cheese to complete the eyes. Place a nose onto each bagel using thin slices of an orange pepper.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from oven when the cheese is bubbly.