- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 6 small hard boiled eggs
- Flour (for dusting)
- Several leaves of iceberg lettuce
- Mixing bowl
- Baking paper
- Cookie tray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl combine turkey, 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, raw egg, onion, carrot, zucchini and curry powder. Mix well with clean hands.
- Shell boiled eggs, dip in water and then in flour. Encase each egg generously in meat mixture.
- Roll each 'egg' in remaining breadcrumbs and place on a baking paper lined cookie tray.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Serve dinosaur eggs in lettuce cup nests