- 1 pound package/ 8 cups cooked cellentani noodles for piggy tails
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cup raw grated or matchstick carrots
- 2 cups frozen or fresh steamed corn
- 2 cups frozen or fresh steamed broccoli crowns
- 2 cups kidney beans, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dry Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic or onion powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (optional)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cooking pot
- Cutting board and knife
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Mixing bowls
- Mixing spoons
- Serving bowl
- Small loaf pans (optional for serving)
- Cook piggy tail pasta according to package directions. Do not salt.
- Rinse pasta, drain, and transfer to large mixing bowl, toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil and cool.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients and seasonings together with a spoon in a large mixing bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.