- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1cup corn flake crumbs or other cereal flake crumbs*
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or other favorite seasoning, optional
- About three cups of seasonal vegetables cut into thin strips, such as carrots,
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Brush or spray a cookie sheet with oil or non stick cooking spray.
- In a wide, shallow bowl, beat the egg. In another shallow bowl or rimmed plate, combine the corn flake crumbs with salt and garlic powder.
- Make sure the vegetables are washed and dried. Then dip the vegetables, a few at a time, into the eggs, then in the crumb mixture to coat. Arrange the vegetables on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 16 to 20 minutes, or until they are just browning, until vegetables are crisp tender turning once about halfway through