- 1 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or a substitute, like almond or cashew butter)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Food Processor
- Use blender or food processor to pulse the oats until finely ground.
- Combine peanut butter (or substitute) and honey and mix in a separate bowl. Add in oats and continue stirring until well combined.
- Roll mixture into balls, using a spoon to measure.
- Place the coconut on a separate plate and roll the balls in it to cover them completely.