- 1 plain croissant
- Almond butter (or substitute like peanut butter or cashew butter)
- 1 banana
- 2 strawberries
- 2 blueberries
- 2 mini pretzel rod
- Cut the croissant in half and spread the almond butter inside to make a sandwich.
- Cut small triangles out of the strawberries to make claw shapes, and place them at either end of the croissant.
- Cut three circular slices of banana. Use two for the crab’s eyes and slice the third into a semicircle shape for the smile.
- Use almond butter (or substitute) to attach the smile to the croissant, and the blueberries onto the banana “eyes.” Attach the eyes to the croissant using miniature pretzel rods.
- Cut the remaining banana into rectangular pieces and arrange to form the crab’s legs.