- 2 large thin twist pretzels
- 2 thin pretzel sticks
- 1 dried fruit leather
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt, spread out in flat dish for dipping
- Knife and cutting board
- 1 plate or wax paper
- Dip two twist pretzels in yogurt to make the butterfly wings and lay end to end on plate or paper to create butterfly shape. create the wings shape.
- Cut fruit leather in the shape of butterfly wings and lay on top of pretzels.
- Dip the two pretzel sticks and place in the middle where the two pretzels touch.
- Place in freezer for about an hour to help set the yogurt