- 8 chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup polenta
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Plastic bag
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Pour buttermilk over chicken drumsticks, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Combine polenta, bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a plastic bag.
- One at a time, remove chicken drumsticks from the buttermilk and drop in the crumb mixture bag. Hold the top of the plastic bag firmly and shake vigorously to evenly coat the chicken legs.
- Place the crumbed chicken drumstick on the oven tray.
- Repeat with remaining drumsticks.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes or until cooked through and golden.