- 2 potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Put the grated potato onto a paper towel and squeeze the moisture out.
- Combine the grated potato, salt, and pepper in a bowl and stir until mixed.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet.
- When the oil is hot, fry the potato mixture. Stir to prevent burns.
- Once the potatos start to turn brown, add cheese and mix it into the potatos.
- Fry until the cheese melts.
- Put the finished haystack onto a plate and enjoy eating Chica's favorite breakfast treat!