- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1/2 jar salsa
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Cookie tray
- Baking paper
- Cookie cutters (in the shape of animals)
- Small mixing bowl
- Food processor
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a cookie tray with baking paper or spray with nonstick spray
- Using cookie cutters in the shape of animals, cut shapes from the tortillas and place on cookie tray.
- Puree the beans and salsa in a small bowl with a mixer or food processor.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Spoon a teaspoon of mixture onto each tortilla animal shape.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for approximately 10 -12 minutes or until the cheese melts and the tortilla edges are golden.