- Wheat bread
- Almond butter
- 1 Banana
- Pretzel sticks
- Spread a layer of almond butter on one piece of wheat bread, and then cut the piece of bread in half diagonally.
- Slice a whole banana and arrange the slices next to each other in the center of the plate.
- Place the triangle shaped pieces of bread with the point facing the center most banana slice.
- Add raisins to the top banana slice to make the butterfly’s eyes.
- Add two pretzel sticks at the top to make the butterfly’s antennae.
- With the jelly, add any kind of pattern you choose to the top of the almond butter covered pieces of bread.