- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup strawberries
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 8 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 teaspoon wheat germ
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Large bowl
- Potato masher
- Large strainer
- Mixing spoon
- Tall glass with a straw
- Put blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries into a large bowl and mash with a potato masher until everything is squished.
- Pass the mixture through a large strainer to remove as many of the seeds as possible.
- Add the wheat germ and stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Add the vanilla yogurt. Mix well.
- Add the apple juice and mix well before serving.