- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 1 tablespoon golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- Blueberries, raspberries, and honey for decoration
- Cutting board and knife
- Small cooking pot
- Mixing spoon
- Measuring cup and spoons
- Serving plate
- In a small cooking pot, bring the oats, water and milk to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for approximately 5-8 minutes until the all of the liquid is absorbed and the oatmeal thickens.
- Add the vanilla extract, chopped apple and raisins to the mixture and stir well.
- Spoon the oatmeal onto the serving plate and decorate with a bear face.
- Use some runny honey to make the face of the bear shiny. Then use blueberries for the eyes and mouth and a raspberry for the nose.