- 26 vanilla-snap cookies
- 1 16 ounce package unsweetened frozen strawberries or 3 1/2 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain or strawberry yogurt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of sugar (if using plain yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Food processor
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Combine the strawberries and sugar (if needed) into the food processor.
- Add in the yogurt and lemon juice and process until smooth and creamy.
- Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes to firm.
- Once it has hardened, use a tablespoon to scoop out frozen yogurt and place onto a vanilla-snap cookie.
- Top with another vanilla-snap cookie to make a sandwich.
- Continue until you have used all of your vanilla-snap cookies and enjoy!