- 1 ripe banana
- ¼ cup of sugar
- ½ cup of oats
- 1/3 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup of peanut butter
- medium bowl
- Baking tray
- Parchment paper
- With the help of a grown up Sprout, preheat the oven to 350 and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mash the ripe banana with a fork until mushy.
- Add in sugar, oats, and peanut butter. Stir to combine.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Using a spoon, drop circles of dough onto the parchment-lined baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Enjoy them with your Nana!