- 1 sheet pre-rolled puff pastry
- 6 ripe apricots
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar (mixed with a little water to make a glaze)
- Round cookie cutter
- Baking paper
- Cookie tray
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- With a round cookie cutter, cut 12 circles from the pastry. Lay them on a baking paper lined cookie tray.
- Spoon one small teaspoon of cream cheese onto the center of each pastry circle.
- Split the apricots in half and remove the pits.
- Press one apricot half cut side down, onto each pastry circle.
- Brush powdered sugar glaze evenly over the apricot pastries.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven 15-20 minutes until the pastry is puffed and golden.
- Cool before eating.