- Construction paper
- Weather stickers (optional)
- Write your name and 'Weather Chart' at the top of the construction paper.
- Use a ruler to measure the paper into columns. Create five columns for weekdays, or seven columns for a full week.
- Draw lines vertically on the paper to make the columns, and then add lines across the paper to create multiple weeks.
- At the top of each column, write the names of the days of the week. Draw a line under them using the ruler.
- Everyday look outside or walk outside to find out what the weather is. Draw a picture of that weather or add a weather sticker for each day of the week.