- 6 popsicle sticks
- Card stock
- Pipe cleaners
- Pasta shells
- Fish shaped crackers
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Using safety scissors, cut waves across the length of a blue piece of card stock paper.
- Take a piece of brown or tan card stock and cut off a wavy strip that is about 2-inches thick.
- Attach the brown strip to the bottom of your blue card stock.
- Take six popsicle sticks and glue them together in the shape of a hexagon around the paper.
- Trim the paper off the edges of the craft sticks.
- Add underwater life using pipe cleaners, pasta shells, and fish shaped crackers.